What is Europass?
Europass is an initiative launched by the European Commission with an aim to help people in an easy and understandable way reflect their education, knowledge and skills.
Europass offers 5 documents:
• Curriculum Vitae - helps you present your skills and qualifications effectively and clearly
• Language Passport - a self-assessment tool for presenting language skills and qualifications
• Europass Mobility - records the knowledge and skills acquired in another European country
• Certificate Supplement - describes the knowledge and skills acquired by holders of vocational education and training certificates
• Diploma Supplement - describes the knowledge and skills acquired by holders of higher education degrees
All 5 documents will help any EU citizen reflect their skills and knowledge when applying for a job, internship, experience exchange or further education.